1. What’s your story? Where are you from?
I came to the world 38 years ago in a small town in central Italy which is called Sulmona a degree in political science. now art director in Milan and Sunday painter. I’ve always drawn although it was not what my parents expected from me.
2. Tell us about your aesthetic.
I have never liked labels prefer to work in my own way. the aesthetic is influenced by the desire to convey an emotion cause a reaction. my illustrations often have a dark irony bottom.
3. What is your favourite medium and why?
Mainly I use digital tools for my drawings but also paper, crayons, pencils and markers, in short, everything that I need to express myself.
4. What is your artistic process like?
The emotions drive and no hands! ….
5. Who and/or what inspires your work?
My thoughts, and these sometimes scare me! 😉
6. What role does art play in your life? How does it change the way you view the world?
A central role, one of the few certainties I have. I can’t see things in another way, unfortunately!
7. Where did you study?
I studied in Italy between Bologna and Rome
8. Where do you see yourself in five years? Working in an agency?
Retired, in a warm place
9. What about in ten?
In the same place but older
10. What do you hope to achieve with your art?
I hope that art gives me the courage to allow myself to make mistakes and live with no regrets
11. Now, tell us a little more about you as a person: what is your favourite food?
I love the Russian salad with a lot of mayonnaise
12. Favourite book?
13. Favourite genre of music?
I listen to many genres is the idea of rhythm that fascinates me except the ska music
14. What are your hobbies?
Someone, I can’t remember the name, said: “ you never know realize how boring your life is until someone asks what you like to do for fun”
15. If you weren’t an artist, what would you be?
A Knife Thrower