1. What’s your story? Where are you from?
I’m Just a guy. Living in Tel Aviv, Israel with my partner.
2. Tell us about your aesthetic.
Well I have several styles I work with. The most recent one being flat line-work. It’s sort of an abstract mishmash of print design, data design, operating systems, comics and whatever comes to mind.
3. What is your favourite medium and why?
Favorite medium to consume – podcasts. Favorite medium to create in -drawing / painting / digital art. Most interesting medium – Video games.
4. What is your artistic process like?
I plant myself down infront of the screen and start working. Sometimes I have an image or idea in my head but I never plan beforehand. If i dont like a line I erase it. I play with the colors for a long time until it looks right.
5. Who and/or what inspires your work?
Sometimes music and sometimes other art. Most of all im inspired by daily life, coffee cups, houses, lamps and anything cozy.
6. What role does art play in your life? How does it change the way you view the world?
It gives me something to do during the day that makes the day worth through. A sense of accomplishment. I don’t think it changes the way I view the world but it helps me understand myself better. It definitely helps me to better know what I want from life
7. Where did you study?
I studied at The Shenkar School of Engineering and Design in Israel. They have a great Illustration department.
8. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Doing the same only more organized and perhaps not working from home as much.
9. What about in ten?
I hope ill be a rich asshole. But ill probably be the same as now.
10. What do you hope to achieve with your art?
I would like to comfort myself and others. Make them feel safe and cozy.
11. Now, tell us a little more about you as a person: what is your favourite food?
Big fan of salads. I wish i could have an avocado everyday.
12. Favourite book?
White Noise by Don DeLillo.
13. Favourite genre of music?
Lo-Fi hip hop.
14. What are your hobbies?
Washing the dishes while listening to podcasts, watching people play video games on youtube and watching horror films with friends.
15. If you weren’t an artist, what would you be?