1. What’s your story? Where are you from?
I’m from Melbourne, Australia
2. Tell us about your aesthetic.
Bold, colourful, eccentric
3. What is your favourite medium and why?
Digital. A keyboard and mouse feels natural as I’m a child of the post-internet era.
4. What is your artistic process like?
Quick pen sketches in my notebook to nut out the idea, followed by a lot of aesthetic experimentation on the computer.
5. Who and/or what inspires your work?
Who: Keith Haring, Bart Van Der Leck, Tarsila, Alun Leach Jones
What: My Childhood, Fashion, Cartoons, Tribal fabrics, Ceramic Tiles
6. What role does art play in your life? How does it change the way you view the world?
Art enables me to project what’s inside, outside
7. Where did you study?
Swinburne University of Technology
8. Where do you see yourself in five years?
An international artist
9. What about in ten?
Same as above.
10. What do you hope to achieve with your art?
To make people smile and to spread peace, love and positivity.
11. Now, tell us a little more about you as a person: what is your favourite food?
12. Favourite book?
The Meditations of Marcus Auerilius
13. Favourite genre of music?
14. What are your hobbies?
15. If you weren’t an artist, what would you be?