1. What’s your story? Where are you from?
I’m from Sweden I used to work with computer medias game and 3d animation till I got fed up and started drawing instead.
2. Tell us about your aesthetic.
Sorry this question does nothing to me
3. What is your favourite medium and why?
Ink and watercolours I prefer analog media as it’s very hard to have full control of it.
4. What is your artistic process like?
It’s not much of a process I tend to keep it as simple as possible first I draw then I apply colour, if I feel like it. I can draw more or less everywhere.
5. Who and/or what inspires your work?
Creativity and good thinking, I get more inspired by thing I hear then things I see.
6. What role does art play in your life? How does it change the way you view the world?
Being able to create stuff has had a great impact on me personally, the world is a constant inspiration to me and it works even though the place you are is boring.
7. Where did you study?
I got a masters of fine arts in Graphic design at the school of arts and crafts in Gothenburg Sweden.
8. Where do you see yourself in five years? Working in an agency?
Doing more personal stuff and less commissions as far away from an agency as possible.
9. What about in ten?
Just doing personal stuff, travelling a lot if possible.
10. What do you hope to achieve with your art?
I tend not to set my hopes to high.
11. Now, tell us a little more about you as a person: what is your favourite food?
Some good seafood is always welcome.
12. Favourite book?
I enjoyed The Origins of Totalitarianism by
13. Favourite genre of music?
When I work I tend to listen to electronic music
14. What are your hobbies?
I draw I have no time for hobbies
15. If you weren’t an artist, what would you be?
A mad scientist