1. What’s your story? Where are you from?
I’m a Colombian art director and illustrator living in Barcelona.
2. Tell us about your aesthetic.
I like creating and getting inspired in nature; organic shapes, fur, mushrooms, leaves….
3. What is your favourite medium and why?
Digital media, is my favorite, because I find it practical, but also the texture of a real 9B pencil is a pleasure to me
4. What is your artistic process like?
I draw my life, the people I see, the things I like of the world.
5. Who and/or what inspires your work?
Basically nature, and a huge list of illustrator, for example Meg Park, Ester García and Rebecca Green.
6. What role does art play in your life? How does it change the way you view the world?
Illustration is my life, is as breathing to me.
7. Where did you study?
The Universuty od Medellín and ELISAVA in Barcelona.
8. Where do you see yourself in five years? Working in an agency?
I’d like to have my own illustration studio.
9. What about in ten?
Same with cats and a lemon tree.
10. What do you hope to achieve with your art?
I’d like to changes lives, maybe help people or animals.
11. Now, tell us a little more about you as a person: what is your favourite food?
I like sports and burgers, Netflix, Dogs and cats, I like Chocolate, woods more than beaches, hot water, plants, the sun and lemons.
12. Favourite book?
El Olvido que seremos
13. Favourite genre of music?
I have no preferences.
14. What are your hobbies?
Illustration! I do what I love.
15. If you weren’t an artist, what would you be?
I could be a vet.