1. What’s your story? Where are you from?
I am from Osaka, Japan.
2. Tell us about your aesthetic.
I want to send Japanese culture to the world by my illustration to a weapon with a simple line and a pop color.
3. What is your favourite medium and why?
I draw all from the back side in iPad Pro.
4. What is your artistic process like?
I draw all it from a draft in iPad Pro.
5. Who and/or what inspires your work?
Japanese culture. A woman. A movie. Music.
6. What role does art play in your life? How does it change the way you view the world?
Art is what brings out the possibilities to the utmost.
7. Where did you study?
8. Where do you see yourself in five years?
I want to become an illustrator loved by many people in Japan.
9. What about in ten?
I want to become an illustrator loved by many people in the world.
10. What do you hope to achieve with your art?
People all over the world want me to look at my illustration and feel kind.
11. Now, tell us a little more about you as a person: what is your favourite food?
12. Favourite book?
Manga “bokuno hero accademia”
13. Favourite genre of music?
14. What are your hobbies?
15. If you weren’t an artist, what would you be?