1. What’s your story? Where are you from?
Japan. Hyogo prefecture.
2. Tell us about your aesthetic.
I’m concerned with nostalgic scenery and beautiful colors in Japan.
3. What is your favourite medium and why?
I use acrylic gouache, white gesso, and oily colored pencils. It is a painting material that I have been used to since I was a student. It uses a lot of colors and beautiful coloring, a mixture of white gesso and paint. This is because oil-based colored pencils can be used to paint small parts on top of the paint.
4. What is your artistic process like?
Imagine the moment you see something. Sensual place.
5. Who and/or what inspires your work?
Readers (family, friends, acquaintances).
6. What role does art play in your life? How does it change the way you view the world?
Life itself. The printed work gives me strength and self-confidence. This is an important art.
7. Where did you study?
The University of Arts and Fine Arts
8. Where do you see yourself in five years?
I think he is more active in Japan than now.
9. What about in ten?
I think that I will continue to leap in my favorite Japan. My products and works are also featured in Taiwan.
10. What do you hope to achieve with your art?
Want to be used for ending your favorite TV programs and dramas.
11. Now, tell us a little more about you as a person: what is your favourite food?
Yakisoba, chocolate, sweet, rice.
12. Favourite book?
Romantic novels, spiritual
13. Favourite genre of music?
Pop, women’s music.
14. What are your hobbies?
Yoga, reading, watching movies and museums.
15. If you weren’t an artist, what would you be?
An actress who is required to be beautiful, young and young as a woman.