1. What’s your story? Where are you from?
I’m from Kanagawa, Japan. I had been interested in Illustrations and comics, so I studied graphic design at an art college in Tokyo. After graduating from the college, I worked for a company for a while. Last year I determined I want to do something new and more interesting, I started creation with paper.
2. Tell us about your aesthetic.
Positive, relax, yummy
3. What is your favourite medium and why?
Books because I like papers and the smell of ink
4. What is your artistic process like?
First, make sure what I want to make. And sketching them. Based on it, make a 3D data and build paper crafts.
5. Who and/or what inspires your work?
Other person’s great works
6. What role does art play in your life? How does it change the way you view the world?
My best friends
7. Where did you study?
An art college of Tokyo, but paper crafts is by myself
8. Where do you see yourself in five years? Working in an agency?
No, I will become a perfect freelance
9. What about in ten?
In all around the world
10. What do you hope to achieve with your art?
No.1 in Japan
11. Now, tell us a little more about you as a person: what is your favourite food?
Miso soup, chocolates
12. Favourite book?
The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
13. Favourite genre of music?
Indie rock, Electropop
14. What are your hobbies?
Reading books, playing games, plant flowers
15. If you weren’t an artist, what would you be?
A little flower shop owner