1. What’s your story? Where are you from?
We are a spanish-indonesian duo that met in The Netherlands 8 years ago. We used to make personal projects together just for fun. A year ago we decided to finally gave it a try to start running our own studio. Happy we did 🙂
2. Tell us about your aesthetic.
Over all, we enjoy having fun with colors and creating surreal worlds we wish to live in.
3. What is your favourite medium and why?
Mostly CGI but we are recently exploring new areas.
4. What is your artistic process like?
Sometimes it happens what people call “inspiration”. Then, it’s all about hard work and “try and error” game. We think, we sketch, we try, we try again. We keep trying till we find “it”.
5. Who and/or what inspires your work?
Anyone/anything, anywhere at any time.
6. What role does art play in your life? How does it change the way you view the world?
Now the world is a weirder place to live.
7. Where did you study?
We studied at Saxion (Netherlands) and University of Alicante (Spain). But, truth be told, we’ve learned more at work than at college.
8. Where do you see yourself in five years?
We are still trying to figure out where to be the next year. But we’d like to see ourselves working with different artist all around the world.
9. What about in ten?
That’s definitely too far.
10. What do you hope to achieve with your art?
Creating an alternative world.
11. Now, tell us a little more about you as a person: what is your favourite food?
Pizza and noodles. The spicier, the better.
12. Favourite book?
“Le Petit Prince” and, most recently “No one belongs here more than you” (Miranda July)
13. Favourite genre of music?
Depending on the mood: garage rock, blues, classic, country…
14. What are your hobbies?
Nothing unusual: cooking, traveling, going to karaoke, playing music, movies, board games, house moving…
15. If you weren’t an artist, what would you be?
Doctor, Chef or rockstar.