1. What’s your story? Where are you from?
A native of Chongqing, China, who lives far away from her family in Hangzhou.
2. Tell us about your aesthetic.
Romantic colors, clear boundaries, regular shapes, and all the shiny lovely things.
3. What is your favourite medium and why?
Movies. When I want to escape from reality, I will dive into watching movies.
4. What is your artistic process like?
Ipad with Procreate.
用ipad 的 procreate 画画
5. Who and/or what inspires your work?
6. What role does art play in your life? How does it change the way you view the world?
It helps me to be more specific about my confusion and feelings about living and life. It enabled me literally to start exploring the ultimate theme of living.
7. Where did you study?
8. Where do you see yourself in five years?
A small corner in the world.
9. What about in ten?
In a city with constant snow
10. What do you hope to achieve with your art?
Soothing the soul, the role of Art, for me, is to make the viewer feel loved.
11. Now, tell us a little more about you as a person: what is your favourite food?
12. Favourite book?
It’s hard to answer, there are so many books I love… if it were the book that inspired me the most, I’d choose Vincent van Gogh’s 《Dear Theo selected Letters Of Vincent Van Gogh》
13. Favourite genre of music?
14. What are your hobbies?
15. If you weren’t an artist, what would you be?
I’ll be a video recorder.