1. What’s your story? Where are you from?
I’m come from the north-east Italy, not far from Venice. Since 2013, I live in Milan and now I’m working as a visual designer in a Swiss company.
2. Tell us about your aesthetic.
In my work i use simple and geometric shapes with a small range of colors. I try to
“Less is more”.
3. What is your favourite medium and why?
Definitely illustration with a graphic approach.
4. What is your artistic process like?
I spent a long time searching for inspiration then make my initial sketches on a 45• grid.
5. Who and/or what inspires your work?
Pop culture in general, like action and sci-fi movies, comics and video games.
6. What role does art play in your life? How does it change the way you view the world?
Art takes the first role in my life. Every time I see geometric shapes in illustrations I spent several minutes to understand the process.
7. Where did you study?
I’ve studied in Academy of fine arts in Venice
8. Where do you see yourself in five years?
I hope to see my illustrations on NY Times.
9. What about in ten?
Many illustrations in NY Times? 😄
10. What do you hope to achieve with your art?
I like the most the process behind the illustration, it’s simply fun! The most important thing in my job is to make a concept more as clear as possible.
11. Now, tell us a little more about you as a person: what is your favourite food?
I’m definitely in love with goulash. I like also my regional cousine, you have to try the frico!
12. Favourite book?
Way of peaceful warrior by Dan Millman.
13. Favourite genre of music?
It depends on the time. I usually listen to rock, metal and electronic music. In the last month I discover Childish Gambino and Logic, I love them!
14. What are your hobbies?
I like watching movies, metal concerts, take a walk and practice Taekwondo.
15. If you weren’t an artist, what would you be?
I really don’t know. Maybe an Astronaut.