1. What’s your story? Where are you from?
I’m 24 years old, I’m a french graphic designer working in freelance and now I’m living in the Reunion Island, a french island lost in the Indian Ocean.
2. Tell us about your aesthetic.
I try to study different artistic waves based on trending art.
3. What is your favourite medium and why?
I used to work with my computer (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign) but I try to re-draw on paper like the old way lol
4. What is your artistic process like?
First, I search an original subject to work on it. Then, I think about a way to get it fun/attractive/artistic.
5. Who and/or what inspires your work?
– My girlfriend 🙂
– The island where I live (tropical paradise with ocean, forest, volcano and shark ~~^~~ … )
– My daily life with my friends and my family
– And many graphic designers / artists / motion designers / Land art / Architect / Designer…
-In fact all of inspirating things !
6. What role does art play in your life? How does it change the way you view the world ?
I like art because it’s a way to dream and think about different subjects,In my opinion, art is a way to illustrate the world and laugh about it.
7. Where did you study?
I studied graphic design and marketing in Angers, a middle town in the west of France
8. Where do you see yourself in five years? Working in an agency?
In five years i really don’t know, maybe living in Canada to work in an agency or in a company as a marketing / communication manager
9. What about in ten?
10. What do you hope to achieve with your art ?
I dont know i just do it for fun ! 😉
11. Now, tell us a little more about you as a person: what is your favourite food?
I’m vegan, so just some fruit and vegetables… No i’m joking .. BURGER !!
12. Favourite book?
“L’usage du monde” a road trip book.
13. Favourite genre of music?
Jazz, electro, classic… In fact no favourite genre.
14. What are your hobbies?
Bodyboard (when there is no shark…), Hiking , Drawing, play with my sweety cat 😉
15. If you weren’t an artist, what would you be?
A Pineapple !