1. What’s your story? Where are you from?
My story began 35 years ago in Bogotá, Colombia. I´m the art director in a digital agency.
2. Tell us about your aesthetic.
Pastel colors mixed with diverse every day elements that come together in a unique composition.
3. What is your favourite medium and why?
Instagram, because its goal is to communicate the beautiful side of people through nice photographs or art.
4. What is your artistic process like?
I choose a theme, find out the elements that represent it and finally take out its essence.
5. Who and/or what inspires your work?
My inspiration comes from different artistic movements like Pop Art, dadaismo, kitsch and minimalism.
6. What role does art play in your life? How does it change the way you view the world?
Art has been part of my life for about 15 years, it makes me look at the world in a funnier, different and beautiful way.
7. Where did you study?
I start studying advertisement in Bogotá and end up studying art direction in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
8. Where do you see yourself in five years? Working in an agency?
Right now I´m trying to start a new project, I hope in five years I`ll be happy enjoying the results of my hard work.
9. What about in ten?
Surfing and drawing pictures.
10. What do you hope to achieve with your art?
Make people smile.
11. Now, tell us a little more about you as a person: what is your favourite food?
12. Favourite book?
The Little Prince
13. Favourite genre of music?
14. What are your hobbies?
Having a lot of plants, art, bad movies, eat and play with my family.
15. If you weren’t an artist, what would you be?
Probably a financial executive (If I had listen to my father).