1. What’s your story? Where are you from?
I born and grew up in Kaohsiung, Taiwan.I went to college in Taipei. After I graduated I had different jobs but my passion for drawing never stop. So I quit my job and started to create my artwork.
2. Tell us about your aesthetic.
I like a soft, comfy color palette with a bit of fantasy/surreal element, I like my work to be warm and peaceful.
3. What is your favourite medium and why?
Pencil, it’s very simple but you can present anything and everything with it. Also I really like the texture of pencil drawing of the paper.
4. What is your artistic process like?
I started with my draft of paper, then color it with color pencil. Sometime I separate my drawing into pieces, and scan it then complete the work with photoshop.
5. Who and/or what inspires your work?
I find my inspiration from everyday life, something I read from a book, or a frame from a film.
6. What role does art play in your life? How does it change the way you view the world?
We see this world through our eyes, every individual has its way to present their forms of art, we are all different and unique. Art constantly change my point of view, it pushes me to see the world with a wider perspective.
7. Where did you study?
I graduated from Department of Applied Arts, Fu Jen Catholic University major in metal work.
8. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Have my own exhibition and work with talented people from different fields.
9. What about in ten?
Have my art studio and work with my friends.
10. What do you hope to achieve with your art?
To bring me a peaceful mind during busy life.
11. Now, tell us a little more about you as a person: what is your favourite food?
Sushi, Kimchi, Bubble tea.
12. Favourite book?
Le Petit Prince.
13. Favourite genre of music?
Indie rock,pop music.
14. What are your hobbies?
Listen to music, watch movie, playing with my cat and birds.
15. If you weren’t an artist, what would you be?
Employee of an online clothing shop.