1. What’s your story? Where are you from?
I’m an illustrator and designer based near Bath, UK. I studied graphic design at Bath Uni, and it’s such a beautiful and inspirational place I never left!
2. Tell us about your aesthetic.
I love using bold colour and intricate detailing.
3. What is your favourite medium and why?
I love my iPad pro – I only got it last year, but it’s so great. It means I can draw anywhere and everywhere!
4. What is your artistic process like?
I usually jump straight in as soon as I have an idea. I’ve never been one to sketch out ideas first. Once I know what I want to draw, I love to just get stuck in!
5. Who and/or what inspires your work?
The natural world, animals and wildlife are my biggest inspiration.
6. What role does art play in your life? How does it change the way you view the world?
Art has always played a big part in my work. It helps to see the beauty in things, and also to be inspired by the ordinary everyday.
7. Where did you study?
Bath Spa University
8. Where do you see yourself in five years?
I’d love to be fully self-employed, and working on some larger-scale projects such as book illustration.
9. What about in ten?
Much of the same, I love what I do – I just want to build up to working on some exciting projects and living my dream.
10. What do you hope to achieve with your art?
I hope it can evoke happiness and hope to everyone that buys it.
11. Now, tell us a little more about you as a person: what is your favourite food?
Tofu Ramen! I have it every Monday without fail, it’s so tasty!
12. Favourite book?
The Witches, Roald Dahl. An old children’s classic, I’ve always loved it.
13. Favourite genre of music?
I have a very eclectic music taste. I love dream pop, chill hop, classical, indie folk, alternative rock!
14. What are your hobbies?
I love interior design. I spend a lot of lime doing up my house/curating rooms and I get so much enjoyment out of creating the perfect living space.
15. If you weren’t an artist, what would you be?
Apparently, when I was younger I wanted to be a dentist! That idea is terrifying now, If I wasn’t an artist I would love to be an interior designer.