1. What’s your story? Where are you from?
I am a young old man recently moved to the cold Milan but I grow up in the most beautiful island of Italy, Sicily.
2. Tell us about your aesthetic.
Always in evolution. I started with a maniacal attention to details but I realized that I always loved simplicity and I never got it. Actually I am working hard to minimize and give more attention to colors and shapes.
3. What is your favourite medium and why?
Vector style and pencils, I am too lazy to learn other stuff.
4. What is your artistic process like?
I start thinking about something or I am fulgurated by an idea (lucky shot!) after that I use to quick sketch it on paper and then work on it in digital
5. Who and/or what inspires your work?
I spent most of my time looking stuff, most of them on instagram. By the way I am strongly influenced by artist like Tom Eckersley, Milton Glaser, John Alcorn, Ikko Tanaka, Depero, the swiss design and bunch of others…
6. What role does art play in your life? How does it change the way you view the world?
Sometimes I hate it by the way I left my pharmacist work to follow this crazy career and I am happy about that. I think the world it’s still the same, but I can spent more time to sketch it.
7. Where did you study?
Last year I had a master with MiMaster Illustrazione in Milan, before of that I got a Pharmacy degree, for the rest I read books and googled information since google doesn’t exist
8. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Can I answer later?
9. What about in ten?
Can I answer in 5 years?
10. What do you hope to achieve with your art?
It’s difficult to say, In term of personal satisfaction I would like to be published more often than now. In terms of human support, probably I would like to save the world’s beauty….in some way!
11. Now, tell us a little more about you as a person: what is your favourite food?
Burgers! Burgers! Burgers! But I am Italian so c’mon…
12. Favourite book?
Calvino – If on a winter’s night a traveler
13. Favourite genre of music?
Electronic Music and when it turn on Jazz or Soul or Rap…but there is tons of good music in this world to list all of it.
14. What are your hobbies?
Could be cooking for friends and drink some with them a hobby? I always find something that drive me crazy for some weeks and then annoys me
15. If you weren’t an artist, what would you be?